[vtkusers] Is there any documentation for VTK wrapping?

Mon May 4 13:12:46 EDT 2009

Maybe I'm just missing the tree I need for the forest, but I went
looking for documentation on VTK Wrapping, and came up empty.

In fact, in the top ten hits for google search on "vtk wrapping"  my
own posts to the VTK-Users come up, the ones where I claim that VTK
wrapping are driving me insane.

I've acquired the bare minimum knowledge necessary to survive VTK
wrapping for KWWidgets applications --- use //BTX and //ETX to keep
the wrapping parser from losing its mind, always name classes with a
'vtk' prefix, limit argument types to built-in scalar types and char *
-- but is VTK wrapping actually documented anywhere?