[vtkusers] cmake error: no qvtkwidget.h is found

Yifei Li yifli at mtu.edu
Mon Mar 30 19:54:31 EDT 2009

Clinton,

Thank you so much.

You are right,  I installed VTK using rpm and DESIRED_QT_VERSION is set
to 3.   Here is  what my  VTKConfigQt.cmake looks like:

SET(VTK_QT_QT_LIBRARY "/usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib/libqt-mt.so")
SET(VTK_QT_INCLUDE_DIR "/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include")
SET(VTK_QT_QASSISTANTCLIENT_LIBRARY
"/usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib/libqassistantclient.a")

# exports for Qt4
SET(VTK_QT_RCC_EXECUTABLE "")
SET(VTK_DESIRED_QT_VERSION "3")

# exports for Qt3/Qt4
SET(VTK_QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE "/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/moc")
SET(VTK_QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE "/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/uic")
SET(VTK_QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE "")

Should I change this file manually?

Yifei