[vtkusers] cmake error: no qvtkwidget.h is found

Yifei Li yifli at mtu.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:30:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm still in the processing of learning cmake. Now I'm tring to compile
a very simple Qt/VTK program where a QVTKWidget is the only widget in a
QMainWindow. However, after typing make,
I got the following errors. (I did install 'vtk-qt-5.0.4-21.fc9.i386'
and QVTKWidget.h is in /usr/include/vtk)

In file included from mainwindow/editorwindow.h:2,
from mainwindow/main.cpp:1:
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:23:24: error: qvtkwidget.h: No such file or directory
In file included from mainwindow/editorwindow.h:2,
from mainwindow/main.cpp:1:
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:31: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
‘QVTKWidget’ with no type
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:31: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
mainwindow/ui_editor.h: In member function ‘void
Ui_MainWindow::setupUi(QMainWindow*)’:
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:50: error: ‘vtkwidget’ was not declared in this scope
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:50: error: expected type-specifier before
‘QVTKWidget’
mainwindow/ui_editor.h:50: error: expected `;' before ‘QVTKWidget’

I attached the CMakeLists.txt and my source code. Could anyone give me
some help? Thanks

Yifei