[vtkusers] QVTKWidget mouse event detection

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 30 06:58:10 EDT 2009

Good morning everybody,

I have my GUI build up in QT and an object of the class QVTKWidget as a central object on my main window. Now,
I'm trying to capture the button pressed event of the mouse accurring in my qvtkwidget object but unfortunately I'm not able to do it.
So, I wonder if I have to write my own class and derive it from the QVTKWidget class and the rewriting its member for the mouse event or...is there a way to capture the mouse event occurring in the rendering window of VTK?

Kind Regards.
Giancarlo