[vtkusers] lens distortion simulation

Frederic Danesi frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Sat Mar 28 10:05:30 EDT 2009

A simple way to get a fisheye view could be to use a standard projection,
save the image (maybe using offscreen rendering) and use it as a texture to
be mapped on a adequate fisheye geometry ... ?
This could do the trick, even if it will generate some latency time.

To be discussed ...
Fred.

Cordialement,
F.Danesi
--
Responsable Développement Informatique et Travail Collaboratif
Département DINCCS (Département Ingénierie Numérique, Conception
Email : frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Web : www.afmicado.com / www.dinccs.com