[vtkusers] Problem Loading files with .mha extension file (Meta IO) from insight journal Automatic Junction Detection for Tubular Structures

JOHN ATKINSON johnimager at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:54:12 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I tried loding the file Neuronoutput.mha  <javascript:;>from
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/324    .I used paraview to
load the volume but an error message flashed stating   In
c:\berk\releasebuilds\paraview3\vtk\common\vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx, line
133  vtkLongArray (06441790): Unable to allocate 608763904 elements of size
4 bytes. What coud be the possible error.Can I convert files with .mha
extension to other file formats so that I can view the output volume .Should
I use any other image viewer to view the volumes stored in .mha extension

Regards

John