[vtkusers] ren->RemoveAllViewProps() what does really do?

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu Mar 26 07:30:38 EDT 2009

Good morning everybody,

I am concerned about the function RemoveAllViewProps() function in the vtkRenderer. Does that reset the list of actors added in the Renderer? Does that mean that it DELETES = deallocate destroying all those actors?
is there a way to delete only some actors and not all of them? I mean if I add lights the fuction will remove them as well while I don't want.

Kind regards.
Giancarlo Amati