[vtkusers] portability

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 25 10:01:25 EDT 2009

There exe likely depends on libraries that are not available on the
target machine. Someone more familiar with windows development can
probably point out the usual culprits and what to do about them. To
find out the hard way, try dependencywalker it finds all the library
dependencies for you and should point out which ones are missing.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive