[vtkusers] OS X / Java bindings

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:42:36 EDT 2009

Hey Felix,

The two environment variables that (for me, at least) need to be set
are CLASSPATH and JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH, e.g.:

export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/Users/emonson/Programming/VTK_cvs/VTK/
build/bin/vtk.jar:.
export JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH=$JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH:/Users/emonson/Programming/
VTK_cvs/VTK/build/bin

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group