[vtkusers] Bug in vtkLoopSubdivision, was Re: Create an actual mesh from a set of "connected" triangles

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 23 17:07:03 EDT 2009

> Bah sorry, I turned on debug symbols and re-ran it:
> http://rpi.edu/~doriad/output.txt

Well, one problem is that the file you're using contains vertex cells as
well as triangles. Removing those cells (use vtkTriangleFilter with
PassVertsOff()... and PassLinesOff() wouldn't hurt either) will get the
Subdivision filter in ParaView running without crashing.

There are still problems with the vtkLoopSubdivision filter but I just
don't have the time to track it down right now. Please file a bug report
and attach the example polydata to it...

	David