[vtkusers] Problem with lookup table

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Mar 23 09:36:37 EDT 2009

Hey Eugen,

That does seem strange that ParaView would scale the colormap from
0-1. What version of PV are you using? I just tried a few versions and
all of them seem to default to stretching the colormap to the true
range of the scalars.

If you go into the "Edit Color Map" dialog, check to see whether the
checkbox is checked that says "Automatically Rescale to Fit Data Range".

If that's not it, and it's important to you, you could place the data
set someplace where we can download it and see if there is anything
strange going on.

Talk to you later,
-Eric