[vtkusers] Create an AVi file for a 3D volume : Vol View error message

Nour Mestiri nourmestiri at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 23 09:28:49 EDT 2009

Thank you Martine.
I tried to create yhe file usuing VolView but i got an error message : "The VTK file specified is either invalid or not a structured points data file.Of the different data types that vtk files can contain, only structured points is suitable for volume rendering."
How can i resolve that problem?
Thank you so much