[vtkusers] Problem into apply 3d texture

stefano sclaverano hellowskyfal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:41:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,
by reading the vtk documentation and forums,
I didn't find a solution for 3D texture quite similar to that showed
in this link:

http://marc.info/?l=vtkusers&m=119419632049655&w=2

or

http://markmail.org/message/lpxgih5wj4pfqqy5

I would only know if there is a solution  or not because 3D texture
are not  yet  implemented in the vtk.
Someone could address me or suggest a solution?

I must connect my model to my texture and not only visualize the
texture as in classical volume rendering.

I know how do it in OpenGL but I hoped to resolve it in VTK, also to
not change my data and export them to a classical texture.

Thanks a lot,
stefano