[vtkusers] GetBackground bug ?

Konstantinos Kelg kkelgeor at yahoo.gr
Thu Mar 19 02:37:15 EDT 2009

Hello.Does anyone know anything about these (?):1) I use SetBackgroung(r,g,b) to set the backgroung color of my Renderer and I see the change in color.. However when I call GetBackgroung(double col[]) I get a totally wrong color ! How can I get the right color ?2) Is there a way to specify both horizontal and vertical view angles for the camera ?I 've tried this but I got the same angle (VerticalViewAngle) for both: cam->SetUseHorizontalViewAngle(1);
 cam->SetViewAngle(HorizontalViewAngle);
 cam->SetUseHorizontalViewAngle(0);
 cam->SetViewAngle(VerticalViewAngle);

(I use VTK v.5.2.0)Thanks.