[vtkusers] QVTKWidget signal/slot question

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:24:53 EDT 2009

Hi all,

That's not an answer, but an advise: like last mail from Luis, NEVER use VTK
with compiz and other high detail graphic effects enabled. You can get in
any sort of very obscure troubles (not only about performance, but crashes,
layout problems, rendering problems), and spent a lot of time to nothing. I
spent more than two days to discover this, because that I'm posting on the
list.

Regards,

Wagner