[vtkusers] QVtkWidgets in a QGraphicsView (QGraphicsScene)

J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl
Tue Mar 17 11:12:59 EDT 2009

Clinton Stimpson wrote:
> Yes, you need the CVS version of VTK to run that example.

Indeed, the example runs fine with the CVS version. However interacting with the render window does not work. I tried to forward events from the QGraphicsView to the QVTKWidget, but somehow only the key press event arrive at the QVTKWidget. Perhaps I'm asking too much from Qt's graphics system.

Best,
Jeroen