[vtkusers] About VTK colormap problem

John Hsieh cthsieh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 23:06:01 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am a new VTK user.
Currently, I am working on two surface registration.
In order to svae time on coding, I had used VTK to read and register two
surfaces successfully.
But I have problem to display the distance devaition between two surfaces.
I have tried to surf web sites for looking the example codes or tutorials
about vtkLookUpTable, but ...
Do anyone can answer my following questions? or give me any sugguestions.
Thanks
1. How to set cell scalars into vtkPolyData object?
2. How to associate vtkLookUpTable with vtkPolyData object?