[vtkusers] Temporal datasets that have changing properties

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Thu Mar 12 17:11:28 EDT 2009

Ok.
Is it possible to keep a pointer around to the dataset and just modify the
data arrays as needed until I need to rebuild the entire dataset or is there
something deeper in vtk that would prevent that? I've been working on that
today but it seems like the data on the grid isn't being updated unless
update the entire grid (structure and arrays).
Gerrick