[vtkusers] Lesion Sizing Toolkit.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Thu Mar 12 19:56:39 EDT 2009

Hello, Karthik:

    Thanks for the Lesion Sizing Toolkit. Since I do have very little experince on ITK before (just a beginner), I just installed the ITK. >From the link below, under the download folder, Source Code of the Toolkit (Stable code) could not be found so far, while under the sourve code of the Sandbox, I found lots of header files and txx files. I need to download all the files under the sourcefile? then use cmake to generate the make file? Or just need to download one pair, say, itkLungWallFeatureGenerator.h and itkLungWallFeatureGenerator.txx. Only these two could finish one funtionality.

  Sorry, maybe my question is too simple.

Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen, Ph.D.
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY, 40292
U.S.A