[vtkusers] vtkDEMReader question

pmathur2 epiphany917 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 13:04:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been trying to convert the tcl example code from VTK's website into
C++ and for some reason it isn't working. This is the tcl code I've been
using and when I run this, it works great.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22480956/pmathur2_elevation.Visualization.tcl
pmathur2_elevation.Visualization.tcl

However, my C++ translation of the code won't draw anything in the renderer.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22480956/terrainMapper.cpp terrainMapper.cpp

I have a bunch of couts in the code so I can make it's doing what it should
and everything appears to be working fine. Is there something that I'm
missing?

I would appreciate any insights or advice on what to try because I can't see
what the issue is.

Thank you for your time,
Pooja