[vtkusers] Direct access to the array of vtkImageData

Dirk Kolb dirkkolb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:06:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply. I tested your advise but without success.

I used the

image->SetScalarComponentFromDouble(idxFreq,idxTime,0,0,value)

method, which worked without any problems. I tried the method

double* data =	(double*)(image->GetScalarPointer(idxFreq,idxTime,0))

in order to check the functionality of GetScalarPointer. The results
was, that data consisted of a non initalized value, e.g. -212121412. So
is there something wrong with the assumption, that "data[0]" should be
equal to "value"?

Many thanks,
Dirk