[vtkusers] Use VS2005-VTK in VS2008

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Mar 10 12:34:57 EDT 2009

Not sure about shared or static. I built shared libs for Qt 4.4.3 and
use those. Not sure if static would work. Best I can say if no one
else actually can answer is to try both.

My gut says static will not work but that is a guess based off of
possible wrong information.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net