[vtkusers] vtk debug leaks

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:53:10 EST 2009

Thanks David, John and Sean. Yes my libraries are old now and I need to
update them. But I don't know if updating any one library will break the
others. I use CMake, VTK, ITK, KWWidgets & Qt with Visual Studio 2005 and
all of them have had new releases since the time I built my environment. The
environment has worked so far. Is it possible that I update any one library
without having to rebuild others and then update a second library at a later
point in time? Can you guys suggest a good way to do this and keep my
environment up-to-date? Also, I am not very familiar with CVS.

Thanks,
Ashish