[vtkusers] Add ID to vtkImageActor

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Fri Mar 6 11:11:40 EST 2009

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to easily retrieve a
vtkActor instance based on some key.
I usually use a map where the key is a unique ID, and the value the
actual vtkActor.
That way I can retrieve quickly the actor associated with a key.
However, this has the inconvenient
of maintaining that map to make sure you remove actors which are
deleted, and add newly created
actors.

Hope this helps,

Mathieu