[vtkusers] [VtkEdge] vtkColorTransferFunction of lungs

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Fri Mar 6 03:38:48 EST 2009

Hello Lisa,

Thank you ver much for your answer I'm pleased :-)

My data is CT and  I'm  using Volume rendering techniques to view the
lungs.

I used Volview  and I  find a good transfer function
(vtkPiecewiseFunction) for Lungs but I have not found the appropriate
vtkColorTransferFunction. I would be delighted if you can help me.

I currently developing an interactive GUI for adjusting transfer function
nodes.

I have left the interaction with Gradient opacity function as this function
is not supported yet by the GPU ray cast mapper.

Can you tell me please when this feature will be added to VTKEdge?

I' m using VTKEdge/VTK CVS and Qt4

Best Regards,
BELHADJ wassim