[vtkusers] Histogram

Aytekin Vargun varguna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:50:33 EST 2009

Thanks a lot Chandra.
While looking at other classes in VTK, I also saw that vtkBarChartActor can
be used for this purpose. It might be even easier to construct histograms
with this way. We only need to compute frequencies with a little bit of C++
programming and use vtkBarChart to construct and display the histogram.
Aytekin