[vtkusers] setInputConnection error

Rolf Anders Syvertsen Rolf.Anders.Syvertsen at rikshospitalet.no
Tue Mar 3 04:13:52 EST 2009

Why do I get this message:
Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saves across a function call. ...
when I try to connect the vtkImageImport to vtkOutlineFilter? Trying to get the data to the vtkvolumerenderer.
Alternatively how should I setup the connection between vtkImageImport and vtkVolumeRenderer?

Rolf Anders Syvertsen
Software Developer
IMI (Institute for Medical Informatics)
Radiumhospitalet, Oslo Universitetssykehus HF
email: rolf.anders.syvertsen at rikshospitalet.no<mailto:rolf.anders.syvertsen at rikshospitalet.no>

Denne meldingen inneholder ikke sensitiv informasjon som bryter med Rikshospitalets krav til informasjonssikkerhet.
(In compliance with the Security Policy of Rikshospitalet , the content of this message (including any attachments) is of a non-sensitive nature)