[vtkusers] Surface reconstruction

Nour Mestiri nourmestiri at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 2 15:04:14 EST 2009

Hi Marcel.
In fact, i have a sequence of 2D 'segmented' images which represent the bones of the human head.
When i make the reconstruction, i obtain the whole volume of the skull. My objective is to keep just the extern surface of this skull and eliminate all the rest.
Is it possible? If yes, how to do?
Thank you.