[vtkusers] Problem displaying actors with large coordinates values ?

pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:11:56 EDT 2009

David,
thanks for answering, eventhough it is not very optimistic for my problem.
At least, it will avoid me spending too much time on trying to solve
this, as it may probably not be solved using any of the 2 options I
mentionned.
Obviously, if an OpenGL Guru has an idea for this problem, he's welcome.
P.F.