[vtkusers] MPR incorporating an oblique or double Oblique MIP

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Tue Jun 30 12:13:41 EDT 2009

 Hi,

 I've implemented  a Multiplanar Reconstruction (MPR) With double oblique
reconstruction.

 Double Oblique MPRs are possible by defining angled planes through the
voxel data.

 I'm trying to incorporate a Double-Oblique MIP but I did not find the
right method.

 I did not find documentation and examples on MPR incorporating an oblique
or double Oblique MIP.

 Is there something in VTK whitch could help me to implement an oblique or
double Oblique MIP.

 Did somebody did it beafore and could share his experience and knowledge
with me?

 Thank you for your help