[vtkusers] Help Needed!!!!!

ClaudeG claude.gangolf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:19:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working on a projet for my practical training and i have a big problem,
i have a collection of actors created in a fonction and stock in a STL -
Container, the program is written under C++, and now i must manipulate the
actors in an other function, not the function where they are created, but
when i compile and launch the program, it seems to me that the second
function is not used or can not transfer the new properties to my actors!!

Please help me!!!

Thank you !