[vtkusers] Delaunay and Voronoi

Lloyd Fenelon lfenelon at bccrc.ca
Wed Jun 24 12:28:09 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've been playing with the class vtkDelaunay2D and few questions arose:

 Is there an easy way to get the circumcenters of the Delaunay circumcircles using VTK?

I have read in the Visualization Toolkit Book that the Dirichlet tesselation (Voronoi) is the dual of Delaunay,
is there a method/class to get the Voronoi diagram? I have searched the documentation\mailingList but I haven't found anything...
Is it possible to use filters to get the Voronoi diagram?

Finally, is it possible to get the nearest neighbors of a point after the Delaunay triangulation?

thanks
Lloyd