[vtkusers] AddActor - Help

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 24 07:31:20 EDT 2009

Same actor cannot be added twice to the renderer. It will get added only
once. If a properties of an actor are changed, the next time a render
happens, the actor will be rendered with the new property values and the old
ones will be lost. Create two separate actors with different properties if
you want two actors with different properties in your scene.
Utkarsh