[vtkusers] setValue of vtkContourFilter

Saket Jalan saaketjalan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:12:38 EDT 2009

i m not still clear with what i want....

Actually i have some vtk structured point data sets, and i am trying to
generate the isosurface in which i m using contour filter.
in that i m setting the value of a single contour. My question is how to
decide what would be the value of this variable acc to data set?
Like for one vtk file i found it works when it is 60,,,for second one it
works for 92.....
So how to decide using the program (the source code) the value ?

--
Saket

--
Saket