[vtkusers] Actors in the renderer window - Help

ClaudeG claude.gangolf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:17:10 EDT 2009

Hello,

I need your help, i want to change the property of my figures which are
already added to the renderer window, by the function ren->AddActor, etc,
but now i want to set my figures on different position without clearing the
old one an creating an new figure and setting this one to the right position
and then adding it to the renderer.

Perhaps you can help me how i can change properties of my actors which are
already in the renderer window.

Thanks for any help