[vtkusers] Help - VTK

Claude G. claude.gangolf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:47:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a beginner in VTK and i working on a projet but i have some problems.

I want to display numerical values, like a timer, or values from a float
array, in the main window where all the other actors are shown but i have no
idea how i could do this, please help me.

Secondly, i want to manipulate object which are added in the main window,
like placing a sphere in a new position without creating a new sphere and
deleting the old one an then adding the new to have the new postion of the
sphere added.

thanks a lot for your help