[vtkusers] buillding QVTK on 64-bit OS

Lloyd Fenelon lfenelon at bccrc.ca
Mon Jun 15 11:51:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am having some troubles to install QVTK widget and plugin fo Qt.
I tuned on the vtkk_use_guisupport and vtk_use_qvtk and when
I am trying to build the VC++ projects QVTKWidgetPlugin, QVTKCxxTests,
and QVTKChartCxxTests I have got the following error :

1>QtGui4.lib(QtGui4.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

My computer is a windows vista 64 bit so I quite understand what the error means but
I don't know what to do exactly to fix it. Do I need a compatible QtGui library or
something like that?

I tried to build with x64 solution platform but I am having more errors.
Does anyone have another idea please ?

thank you

Lloyd