[vtkusers] About vtk&fltk

John Durkin jrd5084 at psu.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:18:55 EDT 2009

Tom,

I did, I'm using the following lines of code.

   flrwi = new vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor(5,5,290,260,NULL);

   	vtkInteractorStyleSwitch *inStyle  = vtkInteractorStyleSwitch::New();
	inStyle->SetCurrentStyleToTrackballCamera();

   flrwi->SetInteractorStyle(inStyle);

This gives me the trackball but I still cannot zoom.

-John