[vtkusers] Plot large number of point cloud

Diluka Moratuwage dilukamdp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:27:40 EDT 2009

Hi all,
 I'm using a program to plot a huge number of points using vtk. My program
is a two threaded program, in which one thread reads data from a file and
another thread plots the read data using vtk. My program seems very
non-responsive due to the huge loop inside the displaying function, which
plots the large number of data points. Do you have any idea to improve my
code so that I can make if more responsive to mouse events (such as zoom in
and so on..)

Thanks,
Diluka.