[vtkusers] vtkCell

Murat Aydin murat.aydin at netcad.com.tr
Tue Jun 9 01:46:12 EDT 2009

In addition to clipping, there is another filter that increase resolution by
dividing each triangle into 4 triangles,thus increase number of cells (i
couldnt remember its name, i am new to VTK).
I have noticed that after the increase in number of cells, the "OriginalID"
array preserves the IDs.The children cells have the same value with the
parent. Thank you for your help and patience.

Kind Regards
murat