[vtkusers] vtkImageAnisotropicDiffusion3D

Marie HUC hucmarie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:29:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I’m trying to apply the vtkImageAnisotropicDiffusion3D filter which use
vtkImageData.  I have tried many parameters but without success: the
compilation works, but after the execution, nothing happens (I have exactly
the same volume when I visualize it with a renderer).

Is there anyone that have used this filter and had some results?

Moreover, I would like to compare the two volumes (initial volume and
filtered volume) in order to see if the filter has an effect but I don’t
know how to compare two vtkImageData…?

Thanks a lot,

Marie.