[vtkusers] Problems in VTK Java & Linux

Thomas Obenaus thomaso at eas.iis.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 4 02:58:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

when running ccmake you have to configure the VTK make-files properly.
Especially there is a option called JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY, where you have to add
the full path to the file libjawt.so. In my case this file is located at
/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_11/jre/lib/i386/libjawt.so that depends on your
java-installation.

Thomas.