[vtkusers] Combining three velocity components

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri Jul 31 15:58:58 EDT 2009

If you are just trying to get an image with three components corresponding
to the x, y, and z, then that is what you should have as the output of the
append filter.  The data at that point is not stored in separate x, y, and z
vectors, but is instead a single multicomponent image.  You should have no
need of the image calculator at that point.
- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.