[vtkusers] not able to view .vtk file in 3D view

Gururajan gururajan.r at raster.in
Fri Jul 31 10:00:00 EDT 2009

you mean to say this part,  But am trying in that way too. but it is
helpless to me. actually i have used vtkPolyDataReader only.
Could you please help me , how i can proceed or is there anything to add
more in my application.

Thanks
Guru

 vtkPolyDataReader polyReader = new vtkPolyDataReader();
        //vtkPNGReader polyReader = new vtkPNGReader();