[vtkusers] add pieces to vtkImageData?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 30 14:47:04 EDT 2009

The structure of an XML image (vti) file by manual inspection in a text
editor reveals a tag <piece> and suggests more pieces (with different
extents) can be put together. But I can not find any corresponding
functionality in the documentation... I would greatly appreciate if
someone could push me in the right direction.
regards,
Dominik
--
d o m i n i k   s z c z e r b a ,   p h d . . . . . . . . . . .
c o m p u t a t i o n a l   l i f e   s c i e n c e   g r o u p