[vtkusers] 'vtkQtLineChartView.h': No such file or directory

Adithya Udupa udupa.adithya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:32:17 EDT 2009

Hi,
vtkQtChart is a really cool tool with easy interfaces. I am trying to
integrate it in our opensource product, VTKDesigner2.
But when i try to compile the programs given in
..\VTK-5.4\GUISupport\Qt\Testing\Cxx i get errors like

1>.\Main.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vtkQtLineChartView.h': No such file or directory
1>e:\VTKDesigner2\VTK5\include\vtk-5.4\vtkQtChartArea.h(27) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtkQtChartExport.h': No such file or
directory

Please help..
--
CHEERS,