[vtkusers] streaming vtkMarchingCubes?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:35:52 EDT 2009

I am surprised at this. vtkMarchingCubes should produce manifold and
oriented surfaces. There should be no duplicate points.
vtkMarchingCubes can produce multiple, topologically disconnected
surfaces. vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes can (and should) produce
geometrically continuous but topologically disconnected surafces.

Can you provide a test dataset that reproduces the problem?

Bill