[vtkusers] Cutting the volume in 3 views

Suresh Joshi Suresh.Joshi at insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 23 09:58:17 EDT 2009

Hi Albert,

I don't know if there is a specific class to do this (others would
know much better than I), but I've used some of the examples which
came with VTK to perform the same effect... Have you tried
implementing something based on the example stored in:
/VTK/Examples/Medical/Cxx/Medical3.cxx

That might be more of a visualization, so maybe you don't want that.
Otherwise, I've used the example here:
/VTK/Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx  and it did a good
job of showing me how to change views and gave me a nice interactor to
boot!

Good luck,
-SJ