[vtkusers] Mouse position anytime

Benoist Laurent laurentbenoist at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:28:34 EDT 2009

Maybe an explanation of the reason why I don"t use widget.
If I understood well, widgets can localize Actors.
I'm using vtkPointSprites which allow to display many sphere like objects in an single actor.

My goal is to change the color of these sphere when the cursor is on.

Thank you by advance.
Benoist