[vtkusers] building mitk problem with vtk_parallel and vtk _hybrid

Albert King albert.king84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 01:35:59 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to build mitk 0.12.2.My vtk is vtk 5.4.2 and CMake 2.6.In mitk build instructions it specfies that vtk should be built with vtk_parallel and vtk _hybrid on ,but In my cmake variable lists I am not able to find vtk _hybrid .

When I set VTK_Parallel variable on it inturn asks for MPI libraries.Where can i find MPI libraries, is it necessary to use mpi libraries to build mitk ,if so where can I find MPI libraries and how to install it.Thanks in Advance.Please Help

Regards

Albert